Thursday, April 29, 2010

RUSH

OK....let's see...

10 Typography poster (i done it last week)
but now 3 need to REdevelop...IT'S OK...

Yesterday our PRETTY LECTURER told us that....
"This thursday please show me your another TEN SET of poster pencil thumb OK!"

SHOCK~!
Suddenly tambah 10 pulak~! T.T
PLUS 1 computer work...finish in Photoshop or Illustrator...Orz...
SURE i choose Photoshop  = =

BUT how can i finish it before dis THURSDAY!!!!!!
i still have 10 set of logo need to design since my old idea kena REJECT = =
WHY? All is just because of dat STUPID "Company Image"...T.T
dat's really my "HEART BLOOD" ahhhhhhh...........HEARTLESS = =

BESIDES...
there is 10 set 10 item of stationary set are still waiting for me
and also kena pass up by tomorrow
10 x 10 = 100 ,,,,arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

AND the exercise "GOOD LOGO DESIGN"...
I haven't start yet......SHIT.....
why allllll need to pass up at the SAME DAY.....

RUSH RUSH RUSH!!!!
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.........................


my stupid Sogou Pinyin cannot function pulak!!!!
I'm jinjia lazy restart my PC...T.T
jek ark.....T.T
chi cham......T.T
bei ngoi...........T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment